Sunday, January 14, 2007

Catching up on the Holidays

We are finally back from all our travels. Happy New Year to everyone and we hope you had a great Christmas with your friends and family. Ours was very good. We spent 3 weeks away from our home. The first week we were at my parents' place back in Southern CA. It was really nice to be back and enjoy some time before Christmas with visiting with old friends and relaxing at home with family.



Eating breakfast with Grandpa and Grandma





Have a good day at school, Primita Marissa!






Chillin out with Great Uncle Rob



Tia Mari knows how to make me smile


We ate lots of Chicken!



Next we spent Christmas eve watching our superstar niece Marissa performing a solo during the Christmas program at Cornerston Church. Check her out:



We also relaxed at Andrew's Grandma's house before heading back to my parents to open presents. It was nice, we started much earlier than usual it order to have our Baby David be awake for some of the time. He did great, his favorite was the paper, typical. It was a fun time with the family.



Baby David trying to keep a smile on past his bedtime




Opening a present from Tia Mari



Enjoying one of his new books


Cheeky Monkey!


The next day we started preparing for our big trip to Hawaii and spent the day with the Felch family at Andrew's grandma's house. Before heading over there, we stopped by to visit with David's other great-grandma (Grandma Mary's mom) in Downey. Baby David enjoyed watching all the cats at her house.


Can't keep my eyes off my Great-Grandma Neubauer's cats

Finally we made it to my other Great-Grandma's house and spent a nice evening with the family and enjoying her delicious cooking. Baby David and I were both a little sick with a cold, but we still enjoyed our time.


Mommy eyeing my new Uggs

I got more excited about my Elmo book,

Thanks Grandma Mary and Grandpa Keith



Well that's plenty for now, that was just our first week away, tomorrow I will upload more fun :)



No comments: