Thursday, February 15, 2007

Baby David at 8 months


David is growing and enjoying life. Last week we went for a well-child visit and he now weighs 19.4 pounds! He is enjoying sitting on the rug and playing with his toys. He attempts to move around by reaching over and letting himself fall towards the desired object. He also last longer on his tummy. Andrew tries to make him crawl, but I'm really not in a hurry for such activity. I still appreciate being able to get things done and he's mostly in the same area.

This week he got sick again. It started with a croupy cough so we paid a visit to his doctor. Now it has progressed to a pretty nasty cold. We had started dong some sleep training to get him to sleep through the night, but that's all on hold again. Some day I will get a full night's sleep :)


He sees the block

He reaches for the block

I got it

Now I must eat it

No comments: