Friday, December 01, 2006

Visiting family and friends for Thanksgiving

This last week Andrew, Baby David and I flew back to California for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to visit with everyone and catch up with what is going on in your lives. I really enjoyed watching David interact with everyone. The best times were spent just relaxing and laughing at the guys playing Daniel's new Wii, everyone got into the action, it was hilarious to watch.


I also really enjoyed breaks from my little guy. My mom did a wonderful job with David, allowing me to relax physically and mentally.
I think I gained back all the weight I had lost, trying to get my fill of Mexican food, at home, at restaurants, and even at Blanca's (Mario's mom). Thank you to everyone for making our time at home so special. Baby David misses you all.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you be in CA for Christmas/New Year? I am teaching Baja again and would love to see you if possible!