Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Isabelle and her family

This past week we had Tia Mari and cousin Marissa come to visit the new addition to our family. Thanks to Mari and her quick draw with the camera we have lots and lots of pictures of everyone. Since my costco photo website is down, I am not able to share all the pics, so humor us as we share some pictures. Isabelle is eating all the time and enjoys watching her brother and cousin as they play. David is quite content because he has lots of attention still, with the occasional tantrum. Just to let Mari know, he was very grumpy about her leaving yesterday and stayed attached to Marissa, literally all day.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
Thanks!!! Tio Anthony and Tia Awnie
Love from my Tia Mari and cousin Marissa
Good times with my cousin




My big brother and his kisses of love

A day at the farm


even Grandma took a little break

No comments: