Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Visiting Brown

In Andrew's quest to visit all the Ivy League schools while we are on the East Coast, we stopped by Brown University during our trip to Rhode Island. It is a beautiful campus with lots of charm. We made it just in time for a guided tour. Andrew was able to see everything while I stayed with our napping children. David was not feeling well, again :( that day and Isa just chilled in the stroller. By lunch time we got it together to have a nice picnic lunch on their Green, a little soccer fun, and then the lawn needed to be trimmed, so we moved on to the Providence Place Mall (my new favorite shopping center on the East Coast).
Beautiful campus
David munches on his banana
soccer fun
Our photographer "beheaded" the Brown Bear

1 comment:

Jen said...

Fun, fun... one of only 2 Ivy League schools I've visited (Dartmouth and Brown... where some of my favorite people live!). I have also been to Providence Place Mall and it is really nice (although I was there in a blizzard in February 2003 and they had to shut down the mall while we were watching a movie!).