Monday, August 14, 2006

The Valenzuelas in New Hampshire


It was so great for Baby David to have some of his Tios and Tias here to help him settle in the East Coast (late July). My brother Anthony, my sister-in-law Awnie, my brother Daniel and his girlfriend Michelle (all photographed in the last posting at Molly's), spent some time unpacking and hanging out with David. They even built him his swing. We were quite the bunch of Latinos roaming the streets of Hanover. He misses them almost as much as I miss them.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ian Batstone said...

Yes! Join the blogging clique. Good to see you guys online. I hope you are doing well in the heat and all. I think I saw Daniel the other day on the 5 freeway down toward Disneyland. I think he was picking his nose... no, but I'm pretty sure I saw him. Cute kid! keep the pictures coming.